Sunday, March 31, 2013

"God Is In The Details"


I have recently subscribed to Houzz, an app that allows me to browse homes, read articles, and save pictures to different "idea books".  I love this concept, as it allows me not only a personal moment in home reflection, but I can share certain ideas and concepts with my clients.  Mountain Contemporary architecture is quickly catching, and I found one home that is a prime example of this style.  Click on the widget below to view the home portrayed in project #3.  The complex use of multiple materials, woven seamlessly together, is the key ingredient to a Mountain Contemporary home.  While the home pictured is actually on a lake, I can imagine this project finding a suitable spot in many locales all over our alpine region.  It is a brilliant design, with incredible detail to the outdoor space.  Enjoy the pictorial!

No comments: