Thursday, December 6, 2007

Winter is just a snowstorm away!

Today marks the first real snowstorm of the 07-08 season, with an expected 16+ inches over 7,000 feet. That's good news for resorts like Sugar Bowl, Squaw Valley and Northstar. With the holidays just 3 short weeks away, the nail-biting by resort executives has been to the quick, and so the latest precip couldn't have come at a better time. Gazing out my home office window, I start to feel the giddiness that rises up in most of us who live in the Sierras as the snowflakes fall. The expectation of another great ski season, cold, fluffy powder days, and blue skies are just a few things that go through my mind, and I can't wait to share them with friends, family and clients who participate in my offer to give an intimate tour of the mountain. I think my first love, skiing, is what drives me to strive for such a cooperative relationship with my clients...I want to share that love, and in doing so, it opens doors for much more than a client/Realtor relationship. Friendships are made from commonalities, and I wish that all my client relationships evolve into friendships on some level. So here's to the snowstorm that's kicking it all off this season! And here's to many friendships made because of it!

No comments: