Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another 6 to 12 inches!


And, here we go again! After a spectacular day of skiing yesterday, our beautiful town is getting hit with another storm that should nicely wipe away all the tracks from yesterday, so tomorrow should be a dream for skiers and riders. Is work slow? The kids not quite ready to return to school? Play hooky, and come back up to enjoy our winter wonderland! I myself will be at Squaw Valley on Thursday, and assisting some students at Disabled Sports USA, located at Alpine Meadows, on Friday. What a great way to end the week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Katie...It was great to see you out @ Squaw yesterday. What a day(or 3 days for that matter) of skiing! I was so whipped from yesterday (and the 2 previous) I decided to take today off! But, as you wrote, I bet we get another 1-2 ft by tomorrow. I talked to Roy at the Gold Coast Demo center and he said you could not see Emigrant from Goldcoast it was snowing so hard! I got at least 6 new inches @ the 'shire so far since 7 am today. Total so far far since Friday is about 4-5 feet. back to skiing...lets ski Thursday if you can. I will be out on in the afternoon after work..take care, josh