Saturday, January 5, 2008

Get yer Gear, Cuz Winter's Here!


I just spent a good portion of my morning in the fine hands of Christian Dennis, owner of Elite Feet, a custom boot fitting and gear store located in Squaw and Northstar. Watching it nuke outside, knowing that my new boot liners were going to serve me well come monday, brought back that old familiar feeling of excitement, nervousness, and energy...I can't wait! And just in case you haven't been following the storm totals, Squaw is reporting nearly 5 feet of new snow since yesterday...and it's only 3 pm on saturday! Check out this radar shot from Weather Channel, I think it speaks for itself! Do yourself a favor, and plan on skiing or riding this week, as it should definately prove to be one of the more memorable weeks this season!

No comments: